v6.3 pa power adjust

Kevin

I'm following the pa power calibration instructions at https://github.com/df8oe/UHSDR/wiki/Adjustment-and-Configuration-Manual .  I get 500ma with the pa bias at 0 and about 998ma with it set all the way up to 115.  The meter isn't the greatest and I'm running it on a 10A scale, so I'm assuming "close" to 500ma rise in current draw is good enough?
Which brings me to the problem.  I'm trying to set the TX RF POWER ADJUSTMENT.  I've tried multiple bands and full settings, but I don't seem to get any output.  I can't even get anything to show on the rf power meter, even if I change the reverse setting on it.
What can I test or do to get some power out?

Kevin
W9KH

Join mcHF@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.