From: mcHF@groups.io <mcHF@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andreas Bogk
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2020 4:22 AM
To: mcHF@groups.io
Subject: Re: [mcHF] Winding T2/T3 toroids

Hi,

But I also have a question. What's the deal with T7? The board seems to be prepared to accept the modification outlined in the above document, but the supplied parts are not. I would T7 as per the original instructions, and left the center tap on the board empty, is this correct?

73,

Andreas

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 3:37 AM Dave via groups.io <dave.kc3gpm=zohomail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

Well I got all the rest of the toroids wound. Now I’m just lacking T2 & T3 for v0.6.3.

I’ve looked through files and messages here in the group without finding how to do it. Could someone either send a link or attach the directions to this thread?

Much appreciated!

Dave,

KC3GPM

Sent using Zoho Mail