Mystic Access Free Teleseminars firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing the Mystic Access teleseminars Mailing List, where you can discover the joys of assistive technology in a fun and relaxed atmosphere from the comfort of your own space.
Mystic access is devoted to sharing the enriching, exciting and even the frustrating aspects of learning assistive technology with as many people as possible. In addition to our free, professionally produced podcast, we are now very pleased to be offering free regular teleseminars to those who are interested in learning about assistive technology-related topics in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, from the comfort and convenience of home, the office, or wherever you happen to be.
- Discover valuable information on a variety of assistive technology topics, as well as other practical tips which you can utilize on a regular basis to enrich and simplify your work and life on and offline
- Learn relevant information from a blindness perspective... we won't be telling you to press the red button or to wait until the light turns blue. We are totally blind professionals who will meet you where you live and help you to progress steadily from that point
- Enjoy an interactive and engaging atmosphere with personal examples and humor thrown into the mix. Yes, we screw up, too. And yes, we usually laugh about it later
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in class discussions. Class is way more fun when we get to talk with you about what you're experiencing
- Be taught by seasoned professionals who have used assistive technology both personally and professionally for decades. Oh, and we also think we're very down to earth and a lot of fun. We hope you will, too
- iOS, Android and PC related info, including maintenance, navigation and apps and programs that we think you'll find useful
- WordPress.org, including tips for creating websites / blogs, accessible and helpful plugins, and more
- Getting the full potential out of your assistive technology products
- Coaching and mindset tips to make using your assistive technology an easier, more pleasurable and more productive experience
- Accessible and innovative products (both hardware and software) that are easy to use and, well, exceedingly cool. From talking vacuums, mops and televisions to accessible security systems, talking virtual assistants, and more
- So much more
Classes take place on a telephone bridge line. You will be given a phone number and pin code prior to each class. You may call via phone or Skype. All classes will be free to attend, and if you can't make a class of interest to you, you will receive an MP3 recording of the class within 48 business hours. Plese note that while all classes are free to members of this mailing list, they may be incorporated into paid products at a later date which will not be free for members of this list.
- 157 Members
- 47 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.