Date 1 - 1 of 1
Reminder: Forum/discussion on the results of midterm elections this Sunday
Ukraine Socialist Solidarity Campaign will be having a forum/discussion on the results of the midterm elections. Summary of what we'll discuss:
Regardless of the outcome, the election results have tremendous consequences, domestically and around the world.
• What is the meaning of the rise of Trump and his takeover of the Republican Party?
• What does that party actually represent? Is it just the same old Republicans, a fascist party, or something else?
• If they take over at least one house of congress, what will be the results domestically and internationally?
• What is the role of the Democratic Party?
• How do US political developments in general and this election in particular intersect with the rise of the far right, including fascism, globally?
• How does it relate to the “campist” left and what can the genuine left – socialist, anarchist and otherwise – do about it?
More information and register here:
“Science and socialism go hand-in-hand.” Felicity Dowling
Check out:https:http://oaklandsocialist.com also on Facebook
|1 - 1 of 1|