Techie advice?

hari kumar

Forgive me, but I wonder if anyone has had experience with free conversions pdf files to word ? Or in the end does one have to buy an adobe package?
Thanks for considering,
Hari

Anthony Boynton

Try reading this, it has good advice that may help you.

Anthony

On Sun, May 29, 2022 at 12:43 PM hari kumar <hari6.kumar@...> wrote:

Forgive me, but I wonder if anyone has had experience with free conversions pdf files to word ? Or in the end does one have to buy an adobe package?
Thanks for considering,
Hari

hari kumar

Sincere thanks Anthony.
I will certainly do that.
I had a couple of very kind other suggestions in fact, the generosity of members on the list was very evident.

Mark Bauger offered me a very useful workaround, that I take the liberty of pass on in case others have the same issue:
i) Upload pdf to google-drive
ii) Save as google doc
iii) download as a word file (see it as under a button on the top menu).
Astonishingly it worked - even in my klutzy hands. Thanks Mark - I think I summarised it OK. (seemed to work!).
Hari