an American defector in Germany

Michael Meeropol

"Victor Grossman" is an American who as a GI in 1951, swam across a river into what was then East Germany and defected.  He has been a German citizen ever since and writes what he calls the BERLIN BULLETIN.   (He has also authored a memoir and at least one history....)

His latest about Ukraine is heartfelt and interesting --

Marv Gandall

Your link doesn't work, Michael. But I believe you're referring to this article:

https://victorgrossmansberlinbulletin.wordpress.com/2022/05/02/war-and-peace/

Which is very good, BTW!  Thanks for posting.

Michael Meeropol

thanks Marv --- I thought it would work but ...

On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 7:18 PM Marv Gandall <marvgand2@...> wrote:
Your link doesn't work, Michael. But I believe you're referring to this article:

https://victorgrossmansberlinbulletin.wordpress.com/2022/05/02/war-and-peace/

Which is very good, BTW!  Thanks for posting.
_._,_._,_