Bipartisanship Is Garbage

Charles Keener

Bipartisanship Is Garbage (jacobinmag.com)

Centrist pundits and politicians are cheering the new bipartisan infrastructure bill even though it slashes a range of vital spending programs contained in the original. We don’t need continued fetishization of bipartisanship — we need measures that actually aid the working-class majority.

Farans Kalosar

So Jacobin has finally figured this out. 'Ray for them.  They seem so surprised.

Jim Farmelant

As George Carlin used to say,  "The word bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out." That certainly seems to be true with the infrastructure bill.