Peoples' COVID Enquiry Goes on - UK News

hari kumar

I had previously posted the link to number 1 of the enquiry. That featured (Sir) Michael Marmot - who witheringly exposed the inequity in health coutoihces and its' worsening in COVID times. But the Enquiry goes on.... See this tone from Keep Our NHS Public (KONP):

Hi all
Thanks so much to all of you who registered and those who attended our first two sessions of the People's Covid Inquiry. Session three is coming up with a fantastic lineup on Wednesday 24 March, 7:00 pm - Did the Government adopt the right public health strategy? Registration and more info below:

Please also take a moment to do one or more of the following things:

1) Please register for Session 3: Did the Government adopt the right public health strategy?: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_etzAsAatRgiDI7IO5TeJLw

2) Please donate whatever you can afford to our crowdfunding campaign here: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/peoples-covid-inquiry

4) You can also watch the first two sessions again below - why not share them with friends and colleagues:

SESSION 1 YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReR5LtgyPxk