Re: The Russian Left Is Standing Against Putin’s War on Ukraine

Farans Kalosar

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 09:55 AM, Mark Baugher wrote:
The snarky style escalates. There are insults, foul remarks, sexual and racial epithets in marxmail archives that add nothing to the purpose of this list.

Mark
Escalates?  Who is escalating what?  You have accused me of vague and unsubstantiated crimes in the past, which are irrelevant to the present and which are beginning to look like character assassination and false witness. THAT is escalation.

There is no legitimate debate here about my character.  Your attempt to create a show trial disgraces you.