Re: some Russian soldiers refusing to fight

hari kumar

Hello Dayne:
Thanks for posting. Of course take my information below as you choose, but I thought I'd pass on to you some cautions I got. The post was obviously of potential interest.
However I felt before reprinting - I would check with some Russian journalist contacts about this source. I regret my contacts must remain nameless.
However this what they said:
"Meduza was the best Russian media outlet with liberal bias but after the beginning of the war it was clear that they are doing propaganda work from the other side. I strongly recommend you to read all Meduza's texts with great caution."

Cheers Hari