Re: January 6 hearing day 6: rats leaving sinking ship?

Dayne Goodwin

Good work John.  I didn't read your first version except for your brief introduction on marxmail  - 'rats leaving sinking ship'.  I think the closing phrase in new version is more accurate - "a lot is up in the air".
btw your second-to-last paragraph says "John Fetterman, his Democratic candidate" instead of John Fetterman his Democrat opponent

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 10:29 PM John Reimann <1999wildcat@...> wrote:
I have changed both the title and the emphasis of this article. I think the original emphasis was mistaken. The new title (which should be at the same link) is: "Imagining the Unimaginable", which I think reflects the real significance of the hearing far better.