Re: Abortion rights: Today we mourn, tomorrow we organize! – Communist Party USA

sartesian@...

And Marx and Engels stated that that "perfect form" had been established in the US in the 19th century, before women's suffrage, with segregation, while exterminating indigenous people.   We're way beyond establishing "pre-conditions."

Nobody said forget about democratic rights.  What was said is that they have to be separated from the "democratic republic" and linked to the struggle for the emancipation of labor which by necessity has to do away with constituent assembly, constitutional convention.

"and at best an evil inherited by the proletariat after its victorious struggle for class supremacy,"