Re: Moderators’ Statement

Mark Baugher

Thanks for your service, moderators.

On Jun 22, 2022, at 8:21 AM, Anthony Boynton <anthony.boynton@...> wrote:

Les is currently working on statistics to better define who is currently on the list although it will not completely answer all the questions you may have.
I wonder about the value and wisdom of doing this. Some of us opt for full identification, some partial, and some might want to remain anonymous for reasons such as where they live or what they do. So I don't think we necessarily want to publicize how many people come from which place, particularly if the place has no free speech and association rights.

Mark