Re: If America fails to punish its insurrectionists, it could see a wave of domestic terror | Steve Phillips | The Guardian

hari kumar

Hello Anthony: I certainly agree with part one of your sentence.
However - Is there data about the second part, namely:
"many of which are carried out by ultraright wing terrorists".

Of course I recall instances, or anecdotes: Like the young vicious white man, a racist who was 'acquitted' (sorry forget the name). And the father and son who killed the black runner. etc.
But - I mean what proportion of the total denominator is from"ultraright wing terrorists" ?
Thanks for considering.
Hari