Re: What Marxmail has always been

Ken Hiebert

Given that an early contribution to this thread said,  "This list is and always has been a middle class space…,”  I thought it was not unreasonable for some people to respond by offering a few words about themselves.  I actually found it interesting to read those descriptions.

And I share David Walters curiosity about the actual demographics of the list.  I think it is safe to say that among the subscribers to this list are people with decades of experience in working class struggles, myself included.  That hardly make me the final authority on any question.  It simply means that I have something to add to the discussion.

ken h