Re: What Marxmail has always been

hari kumar

There will be a chorus no doubt - and I willingly join that - to agree with you Julia.
FWIW I am 'only' a non-productive worker (by what I understand Marx to say) - no doubt the epithet will be thrown as petit-b.

The recent discussions -  regrettably including one of the moderators - appear to have descended into a Monty-Pythonesque rivalry trumping rational discussions. (See: sketch where people compete with each other as to who had the worst conditions during their upbringing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAdlkunflRs ).

Hari Kumar