Re: NYT: Israeli Police Attack Mourners at Palestinian Journalist’s Funeral

Anthony Boynton

Jeff actually has a point here. Why don't both of you move on to another thread. Instead of Farans' sarcasm and Jeff's whining, why don't you both post something substantial about the media or maybe about the information war within the Russian war against Ukraine.

Anthony

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 9:21 AM Jeffrey Masko <j.alan.masko@...> wrote:
I was talking about the parallel narrative frames that the New York time uses as ideological shortcuts. I don’t think you understand the point of my post.

I guess childish taunts do not deserve a post by our moderators, but calling out bullshit does?

Don’t expect a response from me if your post doesn’t make any sense.

On May 14, 2022, at 8:16 PM, Farans Kalosar <fkalosar101@...> wrote:

The topic post draws attention to a reported attack by Israeli police and quoted statements by said police.  Where in the New York Times piece cited is there anything about  "mad dictator, unchecked aggression, unprovoked violence, and a fight for freedom purely in a defensive mode?"

Perhaps Professor Masko was responding to a different post and attached his--of course irrefutable--comment to this one by mistake?