support The Palestine Chronicle!

Dennis Brasky

Dear Readers,

Though grateful for the support of many of our readers, the Palestine Chronicle has only been able to raise 40% of its required minimal budget for the next six months.
Currently, we have three reporters and journalists working in Palestine that must be compensated for their hard, and sometimes dangerous work. Our expenses are absolutely minimal, but without raising the full amount of $12,000 we will be forced to reduce our critical coverage and cut down our already small team.

The Palestine Chronicle is community-based journalism at its best. We are proud of the work we do, but we are also proud of our readers who support us every step of the way.

Our impact is vast and our ambitions are great in both English and French languages. Our content is also translated and made available in many other languages.

Your Palestine Chronicle is in urgent need of your help. Please join our community and become a supporter. Click to help

To make a donation using PayPal click HERE ..

To make a donation using GoFundMe click HERE ..

Or kindly send your contribution to:

THE PALESTINE CHRONICLE
PO Box 196
Mountlake Terrace
WA, 98043
USA

The Palestine Chronicle is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.

Love and solidarity

The Team at the Palestine Chronicle