A good visceral, savage blast at Johnson

hari kumar

I had a good wake-up today with this blast at the NYT against Boris. I mean it is hardly a deep analysis of the decrepitude into which British society has plummeted over the last 30 years. But it has a core recognition of the class savagery at work of 'Boris' and his chums.  I don't keep up with the British comics, first time I heard of this one - but this chap is superb - his name is Jonathan Pie. He is very very funny in my view. It also reminds me of the all language misunderstandings I have had in both Canada and the USA.
Sorry it is video and doubt it can be otherwise than in the direct link to the nYT... (?)
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/opinion/boris-johnson-party-scandal.html
Hari
PS Les - do not worry - I shan't post any more today!