Re: Amnesty International Defends Report on Israeli Apartheid (must see video)

hari kumar

Charles: I'd like to thank you for these. I have lost a lot of Jewish friends over the years over my arguments on the state of Israel. Most were very good people and I am sad about that. But there some especially close ones who still have qualms. One of them over the word 'Apartheid'. Now his grandfather defended Nelson Mandela (i think at the Rivonia trials) - & he had a family history against the South African original sin (as it were). He abhors what did/is happening in Palestine and Israel.
My point is simply that these videos may help him get over the hillock, and finally accept that word has an after-life. Many thanks,
Hari