Re: I repent for asking

Farans Kalosar

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 02:06 PM, Michael Yates wrote:
It wasn't aimed at you at all, but at the concept of productivity. I remember a left Keynesian on another list saying that he was planning on being more productive. I don't know what this means and it plays into the capitalist notion that we had better keep our noses to the grindstone, for the benefit of society as a whole. Ha, yes, I had to show how productive I was every semester. It was amusing to see the CVs of my colleagues. Every talk they gave to a local club was on it. But I was surely not directing anything at you thought your post was great.
Relief. Thanks.