Liberal Party of Canada campaign ad

Ken Hiebert

"The party has dominated federal politics for much of Canada's history, holding power for almost 70 years of the 20th century.[13][14] As a result, it has sometimes been referred to as Canada's 'natural governing party'.[15][16]"

I was struck by an ad that I have seen more than once on television.  It seems unlikely that the Liberal party seeks to advance consciousness and more likely that they wish to appeal to the sentiments of large numbers of voters.
So I find it interesting that one of their campaign ads shows Trudeau at a gay pride march and taking the knee at a Black Lives Matter rally.  It’s a fleeting image and you could miss it if you don’t recall the news coverage at the time.

This link will lead to number of videos.  Check out the one titled Relentless.

ken h