Re: Michael Harrington’s Failure of Vision

Michael Meeropol

Gore lost to Bush because of the BUTTERFLY BALLOT in Florida which produced the crazy bulge in votes for Buchanan in a number of districts heavily populated by Jews who want to vote for "my Joey" (that would be Liberman).

However, with no Nadar on the ballot and assuming even HALF (or ONE QUARTER) of the votes for Nadar would have gone to Gore, I think it is safe to assume that Gore-Liberman would have won Florida ...

And therefore the election -- whether that would have been a "good thing" (as in Gore preventing 9-11 or never going to war in Iraq ...) who knows ...

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 8:50 AM Dayne Goodwin <daynegoodwin@...> wrote:

Roger, are you a victim of the capitalist MSM mythology that Gore lost the election because of Nader?
Dayne