Marxmail email@example.comThe Marxism list is a worldwide moderated forum for activists and scholars in the Marxist tradition who favor a non-sectarian and non-dogmatic approach. It puts a premium on independent thought and rigorous but civil debate. While it is a high-volume list, it has a very good "signal to noise" ratio. It is also globally representative, with subscribers from over 15 different countries. For an idea of the sort of discussion that takes place on the list, review the historical archives.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your subscription to the list click here or email Les and/or Lou. Here are general instructions for using groups.io.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.