Marxmail email@example.comThe Marxism list is a worldwide moderated forum for activists and scholars in the Marxist tradition who favor a non-sectarian and non-dogmatic approach. It puts a premium on independent thought and rigorous but civil debate. While it is a high-volume list, it has a very good "signal to noise" ratio. It is also globally representative, with subscribers from over 15 different countries. For an idea of the sort of discussion that takes place on the list, review the historical archives.
This list is moderated, and a Moderators' Statement of list guidelines can be found here.
Marxmail was started by Louis Proyect, who passed away in August 2021. He has two websites where you can find his other writings: The Unrepentant Marxist and his Columbia webpage.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your subscription to the list click here. Here are general instructions for using groups.io.
- 648 Members
- 11,412 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.