Group DescriptionThis is a general forum for the (non-sectarian) discussion of Marxist philosophy & theory & for related topics of interest, also from related or relevant standpoints. Current affairs are not the focus, but they may be discussed if more general & theoretical issues are prominent.
This is a continuation of the Yahoo marxistphilosophy group that operated between December 23, 2000 & October 27, 2019, ending with 162 members & approximately 8588 posts. That group was created as a saner alternative to previous groups that operated via Jefferson Village & later via the University of Utah in the 1990s. The posts from the Yahoo group may be migrated to this one.
- 26 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]