Changing the A record for your domain $Gapp
Note: Instructions vary by domain host and A records are not supported by Google.Please contact your domain host directly if the general instructions below don’t apply to you.
- Sign in to your domain hosting service.
- Navigate to your DNS Management page. i.e. Domain Management, Advanced Settings.
- Locate the A record settings and create a new A record.
- Enter a value for the host name. For some domain hosts, the value ‘@‘ corresponds to the naked domain.
- Enter the following IP addresses as the destination value:
- Click I’ve completed these steps below.
I’VE COMPLETED THESE STEPS
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.