Loop Antennas firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Loop Antenna Group to Ask Your Questions, Get Answers and Information about Loop Antennas for improved your Radio Listening and Enjoyment.
This is your "HOW TO" Loop Antenna Forum to : Get Information, Plan, Design and Build Loop Antennas for both Radio Reception and Transmission. Air loops, magnetic loops, ferrite loops, shielded, unshielded, SLF to any frequency you can make a loop antenna for.
Loop antennas are used to reduce interference or can be used as compact antennas or for radio direction finding (RDF).
Post Your Question Here! To Get Needed Information and Opinions about a Commercial "Ready-Made" Loop Antenna or help with a home-made loop.
Discussion of this Group is focused on the subject of Loop Antennas. All types of Loop Antennas including Ferrite Rod Loop Antennas; Air-Core Loop Antennas, Shielded Coax Cable Loop Antennas; all types of loop antennas.
Loop Antennas for All Bands : SLF, VLF, LF, MF, HF, VHF, UHF, SHF etc. Longwave, Medium Wave (AM/MW/BCB), Shortwave and more.
The Loop Antenna Group is here for you to : Post Messages, Links, Photo/Images, Files, etc. Please write a good description of Photos, Files and Links when you post them to share with other members of the Group.
- 3,719 Members
- 3,115 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 365 days.
Top Hashtags [See All]