From: loopController@groups.io <loopController@groups.io> On Behalf Of Björn (SM0SBL)
Sent: 17 May 2022 12:47
To: loopController@groups.io
Subject: [loopController] Where to buy a suitable Teensy module?

I would really like to start building this controller but I cannot find any source where I can buy a Teensy 3.1 or 3.2 and I understand the code is not written to be working with the 4.x Teensys. At least not without more or less serious modifications.

Anyone know of a relatively trusted source for modules?

Björn (SM0SBL)

Thank you Barry!
Two are on order now.
Amazon seam to have individual stock for each domain they are under. Found none on amazon.se or amazon.de but .co.uk had them in stock :o)

Barry - 2E0IDE

The code should not be a problem on a Teesny 4.1, but the PCB would need a re-design. The pinout footprint is completely different from the 3.2.

See:- https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/pinout.html

With something like Fusion 360 I don’t think this would be a huge challenge, but probably beyond my knowledge of Fusion 360 so far!

Any volunteers?

Regards

Barry – 2E0IDE