Topics

Some how the pictures did not upload so I am trying again

Leonard A. Gucciardo KD2NEN

-- I had to modify the end stop logic to accommodate the optical end stops. They work much better than the mechanical ones I had in the original build. Now to shrink this whole thing down for a second antenna and controller for QRP.
LennyG KD2NEN

Snowist

Cool setup. Well done. Is that stepper motor with redaction gear or standard one? If standard I believe 20-25mm stepper motor can  handle this turn easily and could be less weight.

What is the cap value?

Erhan, TA1LSX

K6AEA@...

Very nicely done.
What transmitter power and frequency range have you been able to use?

I have acquired a few similar capacitors and will be assembling something similar.

Leonard A. Gucciardo KD2NEN

I have full coverage of 40 thru 15m and very efficient. Great signal reports from coast to coast in the USA. Best reverse beacon report over 6,000 miles away was 23db CW.

Leonard A. Gucciardo
KD2NEN

--
LennyG KD2NEN

Leonard A. Gucciardo KD2NEN

I mainly feed it with at least 100watts and have put as much as 600 with no issues.

Leonard A. Gucciardo
KD2NEN