Board availability

Gill

Does anyone know if boards are still available?  I've emailed lofturj@... twice but have not gotten a response. I did get one in September of 2021, but am looking for a second board.  Perhaps he has moved on to other things.

Gill W4BXA

pierre Gilbert

Hi Gill,
Try with Frederik ON5IA, that’s where I got mine.
Good luck
73, Pierre VE2IU

Envoyé de mon iPad Air 2

Le 19 juill. 2022 à 10:16, Gill <w4bxa@...> a écrit :

Does anyone know if boards are still available?  I've emailed lofturj@... twice but have not gotten a response. I did get one in September of 2021, but am looking for a second board.  Perhaps he has moved on to other things.

Gill W4BXA

bullstreetboy

Gill

Given the current availability of Teensy 3.2 which appears, from this forum , people are having problems getting them, could be more of an issue than PCBs, unless have your own stash!

I have just got 10 pcb’s  manufactured for another project, but the designer kindly published files that enabled me to get  them re-manufactured. Superb PCB service from Hong Kong.

I’m willing to try other  Teensy micro processors and modify the code if/as  needed.(probably mostly pinouts- maybe some timing issues)  But PCB design is not one of my skills sets.

Sadly this project is suffering from, lack of what I now perceive as, an  obsolete processors.

Any thoughts/input Guys

Barry – 2E0IDE