Topics

Union Telephone Info Incorrect

gdutra@...

Hello this is Geoffrey Dutra from Union Wireless as I was looking through the codes I found that the info for Union Wireless is incorrect and should be updated. For the updated info you can email me at gdutra@... or use as contact name Accounting and for the number 307-747-6131 instead of Chris Sutton.

Thank You,
Geoffrey Dutra

czg7777

This information comes from NANPA https://www.nationalnanpa.com/reports/reports_cic.html so you should contact them to correct it.

gdutra@...

On their site it states that Amber Kerr is the current contact. This is correct however on your site for some reason the contact field is not updating.

czg7777

This site is not updated in real time. It will appear in the next update.