Problems retrieving details programatically

John Nevius

All,

I've been successfully running, since about 2014, a python program to derive the local calling area for NANPA rate centers.  This is done through a python program that posts the XML string:
(where the npa and nxx values are inserted into the string for the %s

This works successfully for multiple queries but then fails on a query that should be valid.  e.g.

. . . . . processing RC JERSEYCITY, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC HACKENSACK, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC NEWARK, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC UNION CITY, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC MORRISTOWN, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC BAYONNE, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC CLIFFSIDE, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC ORADELL, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC ENGLEWOOD, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC LEONIA, NJ in LATA 224
. . . . . processing RC SUCCASUNNA, NJ in LATA 224

For the last query (NPANXX = 201230) all I get is:
<Response [200]>

This problem is repeated multiple times, sometimes on consecutive queries sometimes after multiple successful queries

This problem is repeatable.  I've tried inserting a short (1 second) pause before I make each query, with no apparent difference.

Has anyone seen this or have a suggested work-around?

Join local-calling-guide@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.