moderated Fldigi and other Fl-suite usable on Puppy Linux

Marty Hartwell, KD8BJ

Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ

Ed W3NR

On 11/24/19 2:41 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:
Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ
_._,_._,_

http://www.w1hkj.com/doku/doku.php?id=howto:create_your_own_digipup

Ed W3NR

Dave, W1HKJ

Marty,

These are current.  I do not post pets for alpha versions.  If you need an alpha version you should learn how to build each application from source.  Pets are located at http://www.w1hkj.com/files/pets/

Precise Pup 5.7.x
Xenial Pup 6.x

I can assist you in setting up a suitable build environment on either Precise or Xenial Pup.

73, David
W1HKJ

On 11/24/19 1:41 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:

Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ

Marty Hartwell, KD8BJ

Thanks Ed

On 11/24/19 2:19 PM, Ed W3NR wrote:

On 11/24/19 2:41 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:
Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ

Marty Hartwell, KD8BJ

Hi Dave

I did find and have been looking at creating my own pets. Currently using Xenial Pup 7.5

so will get these but start doing my own too. Always nice to learn new talents.

Thanks Marty kd8bj

On 11/24/19 7:47 PM, Dave wrote:

Marty,

These are current.  I do not post pets for alpha versions.  If you need an alpha version you should learn how to build each application from source.  Pets are located at http://www.w1hkj.com/files/pets/

Precise Pup 5.7.x
Xenial Pup 6.x

I can assist you in setting up a suitable build environment on either Precise or Xenial Pup.

73, David
W1HKJ

On 11/24/19 1:41 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:
Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ

Dave, W1HKJ

Would you like me to make you a clone of a full development bionicpup64 version 8.0 on a 32 GB thumb drive?

I use it to build all of the NBEMS applications on a 64 bit Puppy.  It does not take long to clone the drive and I could put it in the mail late tomorrow.  It might get to Murfreesboro on Wednesday.

Dave

On 11/24/19 7:47 PM, Dave wrote:
Marty,

These are current.  I do not post pets for alpha versions.  If you need an alpha version you should learn how to build each application from source.  Pets are located at http://www.w1hkj.com/files/pets/

Precise Pup 5.7.x
Xenial Pup 6.x

I can assist you in setting up a suitable build environment on either Precise or Xenial Pup.

73, David
W1HKJ

On 11/24/19 1:41 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:
Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ

Marty Hartwell, KD8BJ

Hi Dave

Thank you for the offer, but I have created a boot 32 GB Xenial 7.5 disk this morning and will

get what I need to start creating my own Pet versions of Fldigi, Flrig and Flnet. I really want to

get the practice and learn how to do this.

It is now play time.

Marty kd8bj

On 11/24/19 7:47 PM, Dave wrote:
Marty,

These are current.  I do not post pets for alpha versions.  If you need an alpha version you should learn how to build each application from source.  Pets are located at http://www.w1hkj.com/files/pets/

Precise Pup 5.7.x
Xenial Pup 6.x

I can assist you in setting up a suitable build environment on either Precise or Xenial Pup.

73, David
W1HKJ

On 11/24/19 1:41 PM, Marty Hartwell wrote:
Just wondering here but these programs used to be available
for loading into Linux Puppy, is this still being supported.
Thanks
Marty Hartwell KD8BJ

Dave, W1HKJ

This wiki page might help your quest: