moderated Early Adopters Pre-Sale for the Digital Radio Amateur Workstation - DRAWS #digital #fldigi #wsjtx #pi3

DRAWS - Raspberry Pi HAT

image.png

[The boards will be run in the next couple of weeks, this is an opportunity to order early and save $20 on the board, and $5 on the GPS LNA Antenna]

HW Features:
• Raspberry Pi 3 Compliant HAT
• Power HAT and Pi from 6-15VDC
• Onboard Voltage Monitor
• 2 Radio Interfaces
• Mini DIN-6 Connectors
• Cables Included
• On Board GPS
• Optional External Antenna w/LNA
• PPS for Stratum 1 Time Source
• Battery Backed Real Time Clock
• Accessory Port
• PWR, IO, Serial Port, Analog In
Operating Modes:
• Headless, operate from your Computer
• Network Attach or VNC
• Workstation, operate locally by adding
• HDMI Monitor
• USB Keyboard & Mouse

Open Source Software:
DRAWS™ self identifies to the OS for configuration. An image will be available on release with popular applications pre-installed, including:
• Packet
• DIREWOLF 1200/9600
• APRS, WinLink, ARDOP
• Soundcard Digital
• FLDIGI, WSJT-X
• Digital Voice Repeater/Hotspot

Order at  http://nwdigitalradio.com/product/draws-digital-radio-amateur-workstation/

For those who were not in attendance at DCC or the NWAPRS Summer Gathering, NW Digital Radio will be offering a tiered roll out of the DRAWS product.

Individual components such as the DRAWS HAT, GPS LNA Antenna, Metal Case, Pre-loaded SD Card, ... will be available for purchase independently.

The initial offering will be only for the HAT and optional antenna.  Other offerings will roll out over the 4th quarter.

There will also be an offer for a complete, assembled system with all components integrated in a single package.

Specific bundles (e.g. everything but the Raspberry Pi) may be offered as well.

--

John D. Hays
K7VE

Dave, GØWBX

No mention of "Audio" input.

A bit of an ommision perhaps?

If it does have audio in (or in/out) it needs to document it.

Dave G0WBX

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software:

-- That is part of the standard mini Din-6. So 2 audio I/O.

John D. Hays
K7VE

PO Box 1223
Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

Cliff, AE5ZA

Where can one find more info on the radio etc. if indeed it even has an SDR radio. I’ve checked the website and there is very little info to give the user and idea of all that the hat does. I might be interested, but with so little info I’m not going to spend that much money.

73,
Cliff, AE5ZA

On Sep 24, 2018, at 09:43, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

-- That is part of the standard mini Din-6. So 2 audio I/O.

John D. Hays
K7VE

PO Box 1223
Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

Dave, GØWBX

Hi John.

What's the sound system capability?  Supported sample rates, bit depth and I/O level's etc?  Even who's chipset is used.  (Not all are equal sadly.)   "2 audio I/O"  Is that the modern lingo for "Stereo I/O"?

If you see my other messages about a stand alone spectrum/panoramic display, you may figure my interest.

Looked again at your original post, and still can't see where it specifies the needed audio I/O info.

73.

Dave G0WBX.

Re: Early Adopters Pre-Sale for the Digital Radio Amateur Workstation - DRAWS #fldigi #digital #wsjtx #pi3