moderated Re: Anybody else running TQSL?

Paul Bramscher , KD0KZE

I got the escalation message also. Looks like 2.5.7 is in the works
according to the directory listing there on SourceForge. I'm willing to
use 2.5.5 and wait for a new point release. Good to know it appears
that they're on top it.

73, KD0KZE / Paul

On 11/17/2020 10:47 AM, Harry Bloomberg, W3YJ wrote:
Thanks!  In the meantime I received an email from ARRL acknowledging my
ticket and letting me know they've escalated the issue.  I do not know
Rick, is he a TQSL developer, or just a highly skilled programmer who
was able to figure this out?

73,
Harry W3YJ

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 9:51 AM Joseph Counsil, KØOG
<counsil@... <mailto:counsil@...>> wrote:

Good news!  Rick Murphy (K1MU) posted an update at Sourceforge to
fix the crash.  I built and test it on my Linux Mint 20 Xfce system,
and it works fine - uploads log entries with no problem now.

You can download the latest from Sourceforge:
  https://sourceforge.net/p/trustedqsl/tqsl/ci/master/tree/
<https://sourceforge.net/p/trustedqsl/tqsl/ci/master/tree/>

73,
-Joe-