moderated FLRIG will not initialize TS-590S after adding Sound card info to Ardop #flrig #pi3 #ts-590s

martan1912, KJ6PVR

Good Morning, I had Flrig working just fine on my Raspberry Pi3 (latest raspbian buster). After watching a video on youtube I was installing PAT and Ardop and after I added a line
cd ~/ardop
./piardopc 8515 plughw:1,0 plughw:1,0
my Flrig will not initialize my radio no matter what I do. I don't know what happened in the background, but no matter what port I select in Transceiver port config, it will not work. I think I made a mistake entering that line since that video had instructions for setup with sound card like Signalink. I connect my Kenwood TS-590S radio direct with USB cable so I guess the entry should have been different.
Is there any way to get my Flrig working again without doing everything from scratch again?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Join linuxham@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.