Re: WSJT-X on Raspberry Pi 3B+ with SignaLink USB: Which Audio Interface?
From: KI6SGV
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:07:59 PST

I have not come across this yet, since my linux box is Centos 7, where KDE uses Qt4 still. Some of the KDE programs have "restore volume" functionality, but as far as Qt itself, I couldn't say. From a quick search, it seems the bug was fixed in Qt 5.5, so if you're stuck on an older system it may not be fixed yet.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software.
::

Join linuxham@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.