Reminder of what this group is for. #guidelines

linkshare@groups.io Group Moderators <linkshare@...>

I just want to take a moment to remind us all what the group is about, so we don't forget. Yep, including me!
    This is a group to share all the links you find cool, interesting, fun, exciting, etc. It's also for those "I just found this and I want to tell someone " type links. Pretty much anything is allowed, as long as it's family friendly.
    I only ask that you please keep political stuff to a minimum. I don't mind political articles once in a while, but this is not a group for sharing news. It's also not a debate group. There are plenty of other places for that.
    I don't mind the occasional bit of self promotion. However I ask that we keep it to 1-2 times per month, at most. That being said I'll leave my contact information here. Please don't hesitate to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/hopeslife83 or email me at isepic@... if you need to get in touch with me.

Join linkshare@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.