RSS reader add-ons for Firefox.

Hope Williamson

In case you’re using Firefox and unaware, Mozilla will stop supporting live bookmarks, the built-in feed reader for Firefox, next month. Heer’s a help article on this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/feed-reader-replacements-firefox
This also means they’re going to stop supporting the built-in feed preview feature. I’ve never used live bookmarks as an RSS reader, but I’ve used the built-in feed preview to look at an RSS feed often. Here are some add-ons to replace that. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/feed-preview/ and https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/enhanced-feed-preview/
As for a reader itself, you may want to try something like The Old Reader, (https://theoldreader.com)

Join linkshare@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.