From: "Hope Williamson via Groups.Io" <isepic=lavabit.com@groups.io>
To: <linkshare@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [linkshare] Blog share...therapy bits!

Hi Shirley, thanks for the post! I do allow a bit of self promotion here once in a while, however the list is for sharing links you come across on the web. That being said I intend to follow your blog. If anyone else has one they'd like to share, or a podcast they do, or project they're involved in. Feel free to post it, just don't endlessly spam the group with your posts, or you and I will have to have a talk lol.

---
https://www.avg.com

Join linkshare@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.