Blog share...therapy bits!

Shirley and Nitro <shirley1980@...>

Hi everyone
Im Shirley, from ireland. I have did and ptsd, did stands for dissociative identity disorder. I keep a blog, where I write about going to therapy for the did and ptsd, I write about living life with mental illness and I also post recipes, quotes, poetry, etc. I basically write about my life! I also allow my insiders parts alters to write on the blog, so there will be posts from them on there too!
the link to my blog if you'd like to check it out and follow me is
http://therapybits.com/
I look forward to connecting and making new friends!
shirley or my other nickname online is manyofus

---
https://www.avg.com

Join linkshare@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.