Portal into your Knowledge Graph
Unlock the value of your Knowledge Graph with data-driven content and low code apps.
- Easy deployment
- LinkedDataHub instances can be deployed using a Docker setup or directly into the AWS environment using the AWS Marketplace product.
- 0% code
- AtomGraph applications are not physical webapps as J2EE ones; they do not need to be implemented in source code and then compiled/interpreted. Like everything within the platform, applications are Linked Data resources, created and configured by managing RDF data. A new application can be set up in a matter of minutes.
- 100% configuration
- The structure, appearance, and access rights of an application are completely controlled in the admin app.
- Applications can use any SPARQL 1.1 compatible datasource. You can switch datasources at any time and and remain in complete control of your data.
- Data import
- AtomGraph supports file uploads and import of CSV data, by mapping it to RDF using SPARQL
CONSTRUCTqueries. Import of XML data is planned.
- Data quality control
- Consistency of the application's dataset is ensured by validating all incoming RDF data against SPARQL-based SPIN as well as SHACL constraints (built-in as well as user-defined), which are a part of the application's sitemap.
- Access control
- All access to every document on AtomGraph platform is checked against access control rules (built-in as well as user-defined). Unauthorized access is denied.
- Uniform UI
- The user experience is consistent throughout the platform; all documents by default support the same actions.
- Administrative users can ontologies to extend an existing application structure, and upload new XSLT and CSS stylesheets to customize the user interface.
- Remote datasources
- An integrated browser component allows exploring remote Linked Data resources without leaving the application. We are constantly improving the software to take advantage of the distributed nature of Linked Data.
- Linked Data API
- Our next-generation Linked Data Templates technology provides read-write HTTP API for every document, customizable using declarative templates.
- SEO support
- Customizable JSON-LD output allows a mapping of RDF resources to schema.org. That structured data is indexed by Google and other search engines and leads to improved rankings and rich search results.
- 11 Members
- 28 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.