AtomGraph has developed next-generation software that fully exploits semantic technologies to help organizations overcome data silos and API hell.
LinkedDataHub is the first public instance of the platform, where we invite early-adopters to test their use cases and collect feedback before rolling out a public version.
AtomGraph is a cloud-based Linked Data application platform and Linked Data management system. After Linked Data hub architecture is used to solve data integration, AtomGraph can be layered on top of it to provide a state of the art Linked Data user experience as well as a uniform Linked Data API for machine readable access. It offers the following features:
- Cloud access
- Applications live within the AtomGraph multi-tenant cloud environment; no infrastructure is required on the customer's part. If required however, a platform instance can be installed on premises.
- 0% code
- AtomGraph applications are not physical webapps as J2EE ones; they do not need to be implemented in source code and then compiled/interpreted. Like everything within the platform, applications are Linked Data resources, created and configured by managing RDF data. A new application can be set up in a matter of minutes.
- 100% configuration
- The structure, appearance, and access rights of an application are completely controlled in the administrationdomain by administration users.
- Applications can use any SPARQL 1.1 compatible datasource. You can switch datasources at any time and and remain in complete control of your data.
- However, AtomGraph also provides tighter integration with select triplestores, leading to optimized performance and easier configuration.
- Data import
- AtomGraph supports file uploads and import of CSV data, by mapping it to RDF using SPARQL
CONSTRUCTqueries. Import of XML data is planned.
- Data quality control
- Consistency of the application's dataset is ensured by validating all incoming RDF data against SPARQL-basedSPIN constraints (built-in as well as user-defined), which are a part of the application's sitemap.
- Access control
- All access to every document on AtomGraph platform is checked against access control rules (built-in as well as user-defined). Unauthorized access is denied.
- Uniform UI
- The user experience is consistent throughout the platform; all documents by default support the same actions.
- Administrative users can use the sitemap to extend an existing application structure, and upload new XSLT and CSS stylesheets to customize the user interface.
- Remote datasources
- An integrated browser component allows exploring remote Linked Data resources without leaving the application. We are constantly improving the software to take advantage of the distributed nature of Linked Data.
- Linked Data API
- Our next-generation Linked Data Templates technology provides read-write HTTP API for every document, customizable using declarative templates.
- SEO support
- Customizable JSON-LD output allows a mapping of RDF resources to schema.org. That structured data is indexed by Google and other search engines and leads to improved rankings and rich search results.
- 5 Members
- 12 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.