Topics

Town Tax Bills Missing

Henry Stevenson

Has anyone in town discovered that their tax or water bills are not getting to them.

We seem to be missing bills and then get these nasty "Where the Hell Is Our Money"

notes from the Lexington Collectors Office.   I always pay Town bills within 24

Hours or less.   And no we have not moved.

Very hard to tell if it's the Collector's office or the Post Office.

Just wondering if anyone else is in he same boat!

Henry

JJ Krawczyk

On 10/19/20 16:21, Henry Stevenson wrote:
Has anyone in town discovered that their tax or water bills are not getting to them.

We did not get our most recent water bill. That's the first time for us.

JJ Krawczyk

--
Visit TurboVote to check your voter registration status, register to vote, apply for an absentee ballot, and sign up for election reminders. Pass it on!

TG

Now that you mention it, we didn’t get our water bill either.

Can we look online some how, without the bill?

Tanya

On Oct 19, 2020, at 4:30 PM, JJ Krawczyk <John.J.Krawczyk@...> wrote:

On 10/19/20 16:21, Henry Stevenson wrote:
Has anyone in town discovered that their tax or water bills are not getting to them.

We did not get our most recent water bill. That's the first time for us.

JJ Krawczyk

--
Visit TurboVote to check your voter registration status, register to vote, apply for an absentee ballot, and sign up for election reminders. Pass it on!

Marsha Byrnes

I have a tax bill due 11/2 and I paid a water bill due 6/19. Should I have gotten something else?

Marsha

Marsha F Byrnes

Now that you mention it, we didn’t get our water bill either.

Can we look online some how, without the bill?

Tanya

On Oct 19, 2020, at 4:30 PM, JJ Krawczyk <John.J.Krawczyk@...> wrote:

On 10/19/20 16:21, Henry Stevenson wrote:

Has anyone in town discovered that their tax or water bills are not getting to them.

We did not get our most recent water bill. That's the first time for us.

JJ Krawczyk

--
Visit TurboVote to check your voter registration status, register to vote, apply for an absentee ballot, and sign up for election reminders. Pass it on!

John Rudy

Same for me.  Received and paid.

Tax bill came in around October 5

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

I have a tax bill due 11/2 and I paid a water bill due 6/19. Should I have gotten something else?

Marsha

Marsha F Byrnes

Now that you mention it, we didn’t get our water bill either.

Can we look online some how, without the bill?

Tanya

On Oct 19, 2020, at 4:30 PM, JJ Krawczyk <John.J.Krawczyk@...> wrote:

On 10/19/20 16:21, Henry Stevenson wrote:

Has anyone in town discovered that their tax or water bills are not getting to them.

We did not get our most recent water bill. That's the first time for us.

JJ Krawczyk

--
Visit TurboVote to check your voter registration status, register to vote, apply for an absentee ballot, and sign up for election reminders. Pass it on!

George Gamota

I received my real estate tax bill due on 11/2 but not the water bill

George