Topics

Recommend a urologist?

Susan Krupp

I am trying to help my cousin find a recommended urologist (preferably male) in the Boston area. Anyone have any recommendations?

Susan Krupp

Bijan Afshartous

Susan:

All major hospitals including Lahey Clinic have
Urology departments. Lahey clinic urologists
See patients in Burlington and Lexington on Hayden Ave May be other locations too.

Bijan Afshartous

Emily Passman

Bill goes to a guy he likes a lot at Newton Wellesley named Saltzman. He has an identical twin, also a urologist. They work together, so you never know which one you get…but both good. They work together.
Em

On Sep 20, 2020, at 8:30 AM, Susan Krupp <skng@...> wrote:

I am trying to help my cousin find a recommended urologist (preferably male) in the Boston area. Anyone have any recommendations?

Susan Krupp

Jo Stringer

Rob Edelstein, Merrimack Urology, 978-256-9507.  He's great.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 8:30 AM Susan Krupp <skng@...> wrote:

I am trying to help my cousin find a recommended urologist (preferably male) in the Boston area. Anyone have any recommendations?

Susan Krupp

Eileen Sussman

Allan sees Dr Mourtinzinos at Lahey Burlington Hospital.  Not exactly Boston!   He is Chairman of urology

Eileen Sussman

On Sep 20, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Jo Stringer <jostringer1954@...> wrote:

Rob Edelstein, Merrimack Urology, 978-256-9507.  He's great.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 8:30 AM Susan Krupp <skng@...> wrote:

I am trying to help my cousin find a recommended urologist (preferably male) in the Boston area. Anyone have any recommendations?

Susan Krupp

Emily Passman

Yes! Weird, right? He goes there and he really has no idea whether he sees the same one from time to time.
Hope all is well with you and yours. Shana Tova!
Emily