Topics

Non-profits

Alice Meade

Hi,

I have a colleague who is interested in starting a non-profit.  She wanted to know if I knew anyone who was who is knowledgeable in starting a non-profit.  Is there anyone on this list with experience in this?

Thanks,
Alice

Dinesh Patel

Narain Bhatia Former town member started non profit net in lexington
Look in the google for their web page
See if that will help
Dinesh
Tm 6

On Sep 18, 2020, at 10:58 AM, Alice Meade via groups.io <alice.meade@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a colleague who is interested in starting a non-profit.  She wanted to know if I knew anyone who was who is knowledgeable in starting a non-profit.  Is there anyone on this list with experience in this?

Thanks,
Alice

Sirarpi Walzer

Alice and Umesh—The website is Nonprofitnet.org.

We provide free seminars/zoominars for nonprofits.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Sirarpi

--
Sirarpi Heghinian-Walzer