Topics

Lexington Symphony's next On Stage, At Home premieres this Sat., Oct. 24th at 7:30pm!

Alix Fox

Dear Lex List,

We're excited to let you know that On Stage, At Home, Lexington Symphony's virtual concert series hosted by Maestro Jonathan McPhee, continues this Saturday, October 24th at 7:30pm! Old Stories, New Life offers a chance to get to know a number of our players better, with a solo appearance by principal clarinet Bill Kirkley, performances from both our talented Wind Quintet and String Quartet, and the opportunity to submit your questions for our musicians during our live Q&A. A delightful euphonium solo from LHS talent Isaiah Carver, and not one, but TWO new full orchestra pieces round out this terrific concert. See complete program and viewing details below!

Enhance your concert evening with delicious Southern Italian takeout from our friends at il Casale. Use promo code LSTOGO, and il Casale will donate 10% of your October 24th takeout order to the Symphony! Pre-order available HERE, valid for takeout only.

Hope to "see" you there!!
Best,
Alix Fox

Lexington Symphony Presents
On Stage, At Home: Old Stories, New Life
Saturday, October 24, 7:30pm

Holst arr. J. McPhee | March from Suite No. 2
Stravinsky | Three Pieces for Solo Clarinet – Bill Kirkley
Valerie Coleman | Umoja (Unity) for Woodwind Quintet • Pierné | Pastorale for Woodwind Quintet
Ona Jonaityte, Kyoko Hida-Battaglia, Bill Kirkley, Anne Howarth, Patti Yee
Wan-Yun Liang | Once in a Blue Moon – LHS graduate Isaiah Carver, euphonium with Paul Carlson, piano
Sonderho Bridal Trilogy - Wood Works, Nordic Folk Tunes arr. Danish String Quartet
Jane Sheena, Leah Bartell, Gabriel Solomon, Karl Orvik
Bizet | Symphony in C, Finale

Watch On Stage, At Home broadcast FREE:
LexMedia TV (Lexington Residents Only): RCN 3 or 613, Verizon 35, Comcast 8

Click HERE to register for the live stream.

For more information, please visit www.lexingtonsymphony.org.

This program has been generously sponsored by

Community Endowment of Lexington