Topics

Lawn seeding, fertilizer and weed control recommendations?

Cortez,Rachel

We're looking at NaturaLawn of America.  Does anyone have experience with them?  Does anyone have recommendations for other good companies?

Thank you,
Rachel Cortez

Daniel Sheff

We've had a good experience doing a fully organic lawn with Minuteman Landscaping.

Daniel

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 3:51 PM Cortez,Rachel via groups.io <catirama=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
We're looking at NaturaLawn of America.  Does anyone have experience with them?  Does anyone have recommendations for other good companies?

Thank you,
Rachel Cortez

Marcia & Frank Gens

Plus one on Minuteman!