Topics

Hazardous Waste Today

John Rudy

43 minutes to get through.  About the same as the last time

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

Henry Stevenson

Did signing up in advance help?

Thanks,

Henry

43 minutes to get through.  About the same as the last time

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

John Rudy

I put the sign up sheet on the front window as instructed.  I have no idea what might have happened had I not had it, and there was no checking until I was on the line for 20 minutes

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

From: John Rudy <jjrudy1@...>

Date: 9/20/20 10:52 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: 'Lexington List' <lexington@groups.io>

43 minutes to get through.  About the same as the last time

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

John Rudy

I didn’t say (but implied) that there is only one line.  When one gets to the front there are about 20 folks in white and half of them are unloading.  They were all wearing masks.  The folks 20+ feet from your car, and there were a bunch, were not wearing masks

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

From: John Rudy <jjrudy1@...>

Date: 9/20/20 10:52 AM (GMT-05:00)

To: 'Lexington List' <lexington@groups.io>

43 minutes to get through.  About the same as the last time

John Rudy

781-861-0402

781-718-8334 (cell)

20 Heritage Drive

Lexington, MA  02420

P'Ae Dalin

I had everything ready, printed out the form, ID, opened trunk. It took me ONE hour, 11-12, much longer than I expected.

Dalin J.