fire weather watch Tuesday #Weather
Good news: frost issues are staying outside Lexington and we'll be having a significant warm up the next few days.
Bad news: drought situation isn't getting any better and we now have a Fire Weather Watch for tomorrow.
Alert for Southeast Middlesex County
Fire Weather Watch
NWS Boston/Norton MA
3:48pm EDT Mon Sep 21 2020
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR ALL OF MASSACHUSETTS AND RHODE ISLAND...
The National Weather Service in Boston/Norton has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from Tuesday morning through
* AFFECTED AREA...All of Massachusetts and all of Rhode Island.
* TIMING...9 AM until 8 PM on Tuesday.
* WINDS...North winds. Western areas 10 to 15 mph with gusts of
20 to 25 mph. Eastern areas 15 to 30 mph with gusts of 30 to 45
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...Range from 20 to 35 percent. Driest
conditions over the interior.
* TEMPERATURES...In the 60s to lower 70s.
* IMPACTS...Dry weather and gusty winds will result in critical
fire weather conditions.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.
Visit TurboVote to check your voter registration status, register to vote, apply for an absentee ballot, and sign up for election reminders. Pass it on!