Topics

Discussion group: we'll talk about YOU tomorrow night! So be sure to join us on Zoom!

Robert B

Hi, neighbors!

As we do every Wednesday, we will be having our weekly, free, open to everyone,

DEEP THOUGHTS DISCUSSION GROUP.          We start at 6:45 PM, socialize and catch up, and at 7, we begin the discussion.  It's like having an intelligent conversation over dinner with friends and strangers.

Please refer to the info below to join, and for the topics for the rest of the year. Feel free to forward to your friends!

This is a FREE discussion group.  That's all!    The Facebook page:  Deep Thoughts Lex   has all the topics and the Zoom link.

See you there!

Robert Berend, J.D., Ph.D.  Your host for the last many years!

Zoom.us/join
Meeting ID: 392-906-8802
Password: BOSTON
(**Laptops and Chrome works best)

facebook.com/deepthoughtslex

*WEDNESDAYS at 6:45pm-9:00pm EST

October 7 - Personal life lessons
October 14 - What do you believe, and why?
October 21 - What am I?
October 28 - Lessons in Overcoming Fear
November 4 - Yesterday's election.
November 11 - Building a Better Community and Relationships
November 18 -What is Life All About?
November 25 - Let's talk about you?  What makes you unique, interesting, what will be your legacy?
December 2 - Mentors and Influence
December 9 - Making a Difference
December 16 - Political Correctness and Cultural Appropriation
December 30- Wishes and Manifestation